Larry White, the founder of Bluehour, began designing web sites in 1996. There weren't many tools back then and selling a website was tough duty. "No one will ever put their credit card numbers on a web site." was a comment heard often. "Why would my bank on NW 23rd want someone in China looking at it?" was another comment from a small ad agency owner, who was out of business 6 months after storming out of a presentation we did.
Adobe PageMill and SiteMill were about the only 2 software programs available to do web work on a Mac in 1996. Macromedia Dreamweaver 1, now Adobe Dreamweaver 11, advanced web design in a big way. Many web nerds, our founder included, were seduced by Macromedia Flash, a cool program that did little to enhance end users experience and now drives everyone crazy with moving banner ads.
Hopefully, you will notice looking at our sample screen shots that we design a solution to achieve our clients' goals. Each is different and many things are considered before we start the process. If you would like to know what it would cost to design one for you just fill out our quote form, no obligation.
- Doing Web Design since 1996
- Macromedia Certified Dreamweaver Developer
- Internet Chair American Institute of Graphic Arts, Oklahoma Chapter 2 years
- Internet Chair Media Communications Association-International, Oklahoma Chapter 3 years
- Advisory Board Rose State College, Art & Multimedia 4 years
- Advisory Board MetroTech, Computer Graphic Design 8 years
- Advisory Committee Francis Tuttle, Graphic Communications 5 years
- Instructor Francis Tuttle, Web Design - Dreamweaver & Fireworks, 5 years
- Instructor Breakaway Interactive, Web Design - Dreamweaver & Fireworks 5 years
- Customer Advisory Panel, Network Solutions, 4 years